Monday, July 20, 2009

Last of the Lessons

This is a story board..I used the same pictures as the template from the other day. I had a hard time wrapping my head around the story part. Thinking that the photos had to have a beginning, middle, end and convey a time line. I am so grateful to Jessica for using examples that are not standard... teaching us to look for the relationship in the photos.

Then we learned to make our own template in the form of a nine panel collage. The little humming bird may look out of relation to the others...But he flew in the window of the boat out in the middle of the ocean. He was so tired and his feet were so tiny that he had a hard time finding a place to sit. Tyler got a paper towel and held it out for him and the little guy sat until he was ready to finish his journey.

This is the same collage...changing the coloring to black and white and adding back some color in the center tile. I feel so tricky yet don't know how long it will stay with me!!! I am glad that I put the time into this, It is always good to get a fresh perspective.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment