Thursday, December 16, 2010

A month gone by!


It has been almost a month since my last post! What a busy month too! There is quite a difference in my life between my regular work schedule of half time and the past three weeks of working full time. There is that mad Christmas rush to get everything done before we take off for our vacation. Gifts made, home and boat winterized and pesky repairs done.
I have mailed off four boxes and the table tells of a list needing done!
I really did make a tote from a dog food bag, I just love the woven polyester texture. I washed it and thought the dog food smell was out of it...BUT when I was sewing it the smell was resurfacing. So who is the lucky family member that will receive this???
You can relax Mom...it is the dog! Since the smell did not go away I will use it to transport his toys and dish to the neighbors who are taking him while we are gone.

My husband made the cups for the folks we will see in Texas, it will be good to have the weather in the 60's (possible 70!) instead of the 30 we have.
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment