Monday, November 30, 2009

Grateful

Kirk and I had a relaxing Thanksgiving day just watching TV (football) and talking about all the things we have to be grateful for.
This is the deep dish pumpkin pie I made, it is what set the tone for the holiday. The dish was given to me by my grandmother maybe 25 years ago. As I was making the pie and pondering...I could not help but feel extremely grateful that she was a godly woman and that she prayed for me. I know that many of my blessings have come because she ask God to give me wisdom. Well, if the truth be told she was probably asking for a wake-up call!!!




This morning I made a card for my Aunt Shirley. She is turning 70 in a couple of days and I called he to let her know it is on the way. She teased me about it not making it on time...so here it is...only kind of late! I am so grateful for the family God has given me.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nummy! What a "tastey" picture :)
    and a beautiful card.....when your Aunt gets it she will know she is double blessed this year!!

    ReplyDelete