Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grungepaper flowers

I am not sure what went wrong yesterday but I will try again. These flowers are made from grunge paper. I love the stuff because you can give it a shape and it holds that dimension. Yesterdays rose is from a tutorial I saw at Studio 490... Wendy does work that I adore.
She has stamp sets that include these flower shapes in them so you can stamp and go. I do not have the stamps and draw my flowers...
I out lined them with a sharpie, I do not like the heaviness of the line and will look for an alternative.

Our stamping club has a monthly challenge...the flowers will be incorporated into it. We need to use something from our last order and I am still thinking how to add acetate to them! I also need to add glitter (another requirement) I am thinking dew drop...we shall see. Oh I guess I will need to add them to something like a CARD!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers.
    http://storeimagenaruto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I might have to check out that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete