Monday, March 28, 2011

beach finds

Jo Ellen and I went to the beach looking for treasure at low tide. I came home with the rusty rim thinking I would try rusting fabric...I can hear that voice in the back of my head..."apparently you have to much time on your hands" BUT...my husband took me to the beach a couple days later and we found a gold mine of rusted items. Most of them we left on the beach and just brought home what we thought WE might use in the next... year? I laid claim to most of them but did notice as I went out to put my fabric around the rusty critters that there are two piles.



 Since the rim was already there, the ones hubby did not want were piled with it.


                                         
Hubby claimed these thinking they could be incorporated in his ceramics maybe as lid handles.


The cables that we found all had jute centers...who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment