Saturday, August 29, 2009

Altered states



Nettie taught a class last night...the challenge was to use something that could be considered out of style, ugly or outside of my box. She did a great job of showing us how to deconstruct an object and reconstruct into a totally different embellishment.
this is the out of my box embellishment:


This is the folding card we made...Amazing!!! It is made from 2 12x12 sheets of double sided paper. I flat out copied Nettie's choice of paper because it spoke to me!

This is the card from the other side. It folds up flat and would mail for extra postage. I still need to add a sentiment but I am off to work!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you and LOVE you Nettie!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am so so loving your card. and loving you of course......love the NEW idea.....with the embossing and inking........on pattern paper!!!! woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! I so wish I was there and having fun with you all!

    ReplyDelete